With $5 billion in annual sales, this corporation is recognized as one of the world’s largest industrial automation companies. From stand-alone, industrial components to enterprise-wide integrated systems, they supply products, software and services across a wide range of industries and in some of the most demanding manufacturing environments.
As an industry leader with global customers in more than 80 countries, the client was seeking a comprehensive service to manage their growing wireless telecom needs.
Critical to success for the client was to meet the following objectives:
- Reduce international wireless cost
- Free-up resources (employees can focus on important job duties)
- Greater inventory control
- Fully-outsourced service with no direct cost
- Complete wireless spend visibility for end users and procurement
- Provide employees with complete coverage and a guaranteed solution
In March 2005, this automation company selected Cellhire as their official wireless rental provider. Over 20,000 of their employees were redirected to Cellhire for a wide range of wireless telecom solutions, both domestic and international.
Cellhire went beyond the scope of a simple rental service provider, assigning an experienced account management team to fulfill all requirements. The team was able to assess individual employee needs, discuss options and provide additional support as needed.
For the first time, employees had the ability to place an order online or directly over the phone. Wireless equipment such as cell phones and data cards could now be shipped and tracked to the appropriate facility. In addition, Cellhire supplied prepaid UPS return packs, providing employees with an easy option for rental returns. Furthermore, each internal department could now monitor their wireless spend. Cellhire provided detailed invoicing and itemized billing which allowed for greater cost savings.
Within a short period, Cellhire was able to decrease costs, reduce wait times and eliminate internal help desk issues for the client.
Additionally, Cellhire also provided the following tailored solutions:
- Cellhire provided the client with prepaid solutions for their internship programs, eliminating the need for long-term contracts.
- Cellhire supplied their executives with appropriate equipment and reliable coverage during the 2005 executive retreat held in rural West Virginia.
- Cellhire established a loaner phone program for their employees with lost or damaged phones.
- In 2007, the client expanded operations to China; Cellhire was called-upon to secure local airtime.
“Cellhire offers competitive pricing within a quality service-wrap. Working with the same account team for several years is a real plus point, because they understand our requirements and wireless needs. Their service has helped to improve our employee’s productivity and communication for domestic and international wireless loaner equipment.”