Setting up an email account on an Android: Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
- Locate the email icon in the apps menu.
- Enter your email address and password, then tap next.
i. If you want to add another email to your account rather than set an email up: Tap Menu > Settings > Manage Accounts > Add an Account.
- Choose your email account type. For business use, this is typically MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ACTIVESYNC.
- You will then be directed to the Exchange Server Settings page. This might have ‘auto-filled’ so you may have to check that the information, including Domain/username and Exchange Server, are correct.
- Next, check and enter selections for syncing your email.
- Your email is now set up. You will be prompted to give the account a name to easily differentiate between other accounts, should you also have them set up.